Let’s Talk How to Remove Your Lashes
How to gently remove your lashes.
Check out the info below to learn more.
How to Remove your Lashes
To Remove Lashes
Gently slide your nail under the base of the outside lash magnet and lift up or gently pick up from the base of the lash.
The less you pull on the lashes the longer they last
– GENTLY USE A FINGERNAIL TO SCRAPE OF ANY MAGNETIC LINER THAT IS STILL STUCK TO THE MAGNETS
– DO NOT USE ANY LIQUID CLEANING PRODUCTS. THE LASHES DO NOT LIKE TO GET WET OR DAMP. IT WILL SHORTEN THEIR LIFE SPAN.
– CLEAN MAGNETS WILL ADHERE BETTER THE NEXT TIME YOU USE THE LASHES.
Removing the classic liner from your eyelids:
- Wash your face all over using a cleanser (warm water combined with a cleanser (like our Ascend Cleansing Gel) will help gently loosen the liner.
Do Not try to scrub the liner off (your eyelids are to delicate).
- Now use Shake It Off Remover:
– I shake it up and dip in a Q-Tip
– Gently run the Q-Tip over the liner (give it a chance to absorb); it will gently come off
– Rise eyes and apply skincare products
(see our Acend Skincare line 🙂 )
What you need to know about Magnetic Lashes
See below for Helpful Hints on applying your lashes.
Important Lash Info
Things to know about your lashes.
How to clean and look after your lashes
How to remove your lashes